AMVtool’s PixelBlended Debut!
Big news! PixelBlended Studios is proud to announce that AMVtool is now included in AMVpack, our software package specifically designed for AMV editors. AMVtool is one, convenient software for encoding and recontainering! It is a GUI for FFMPEG that satisfies all your converting needs! In addition to handling almost all the formats that editors will use, it also helps out by automatically adjusting certain encode settings that are often incorrectly selected. Here are some of the features:
- Available on Linux, OSX, and Windows.
- Automatically chooses the color matrix based on the existing file or guesses based on resolution.
- Easy button for setting up file(s) to be recontainered.
- Queue for batch encoding.
- Shows bit depth of the currently selected video stream.
- Supports encoding of AviSynth (Windows Only) & VapourSynth scripts.
- Supports encoding to various lossless and lossy formats, including but not limited to x264 & x265.
- Supports multiple audio streams.
We are so happy to share this new innovation with you! We hope that it will make many editors’ lives easier. All thanks should go to l33tmeatwad and those who have assisted him through the software betas. Please try out the other applications available through AMVpack and check out our English AMV 101 guide at pixelblended.com.
Download AMVpack now and reap the benefits!
About PixelBlended StudiosAnime Music Video group who's goal is to entertain anime fans and help them be exposed to new anime to enjoy.
- New #Madoka #AMV by @Xophilarus - Divine Disaster This was a quick edit for MomoCon's AMVs on Stage concert. Let i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @AMVFilm: So yeah, the cool thing that we did in true #AMV-editor fashion - while many of you were rushing to meet the AWA Pro deadline,… 3 weeks ago
- Corrected URL: amv101.com 1 month ago
- As of August 29, 2019, all of our AMV guides are now hosted on a new site - amv101.com. To read furthe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Our domain, pixelblended.com , is working again. Our site will remain functional but is still undergoing red… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago